Currently Or Recently Enrolled Student?
If you are currently or recently enrolled since Fall 2013, please request your transcript through Self Service Carolina using your VIP ID and password.
REQUEST TRANSCRIPTS VIA SELF SERVICE CAROLINA HERE
Login, click on Student Records, and then Request Your Official Transcript.
Haven't Attended USC In A While?
If you have not been enrolled since Fall 2013, you may request your transcript directly through Parchment Ordering Services.
REQUEST TRANSCRIPTS VIA PARCHMENT ORDERING SERVICES HERE
Popular Transcript Topics
- Confirm that all grades and degrees have been posted to your record.
- Check the accuracy of your name before requesting. (Need a Name Change Form?)
- Confirm that you have no outstanding financial obligations to the University.
- Verify the accuracy of the transcript recipient's email address or mailing address.
- Normal transcript processing time is 2-3 days after receipt of the transcript request.
- Transcripts can be resent to the same address if not received after 15 days of shipping and up to 30 days from the initial shipping date.
- Transcripts are only released by written consent of the student.
- We do not provide unofficial transcripts.
- We do not accept faxed or emailed transcript requests.
- Transcript requests are non-refundable.
Expedited Shipping Options
Expedited Shipping Via Parchment
When requesting a transcript via Parchment Ordering Services, please upload a pre-paid Fed Ex shipping
label printed online from FedEx. Requests will be processed the next business day.
Visit Fed Ex for delivery account options.
Expedited Shipping In Person
Federal Express Delivery: Please bring to our office a pre-paid Fed Ex shipping label
printed online from Fed Ex when requesting a transcript in person.
- Requests received in our office after 12:00PM will be processed the next business day.
- The Office of the University Registrar is unable to charge your credit card or your FedEx account number for this service.
Notary and Apostille Services
Notary services for official University of South Carolina transcripts can be requested via Parchment
by uploading a written request in Parchment Ordering Services.
Apostille can be requested directly through the SC Secretary of State. For information on obtaining an apostille,
please visit the South Carolina Secretary of State website.
USC Official Transcript Key